- According to WHO, 3 million deaths a year are linked with exposure to outdoor air pollution & In 2012, an estimated 6.5 million deaths (11.6% of all global deaths) were associated with indoor and outdoor air pollution together. Moreover nearly 90% of air-pollution-related deaths occur in low- and middle-income countries.
- It is reported that India has 13 of the 20 most polluted cities in the World
- 600000 Deaths Each Year in India are related along due to Air pollution
- A Study conducted by APDF shows 31% of traffic policemen in Bengaluru are affected because of due to exposure to vehicular pollution.
- A Study conducted by APDF shows 26 % traffic policemen in Mangaluru are affected because of due to exposure to vehicular pollution.
- A Study conducted by APDF to assess the air quality levels in Mangaluru shows high lead content and other parameters in the borderline.
- As per the data available on the governmental portals, pollution in certain area of Bengaluru has crossed the permissible level by 191%
- Recently our Indian capital New Delhi was reported as the World’s most polluted city.
- According to many reports vehicular pollution caused is the largest contributor of air pollution in some cities.
- According to a research conducted by an independent body it is the 10% of the smoke emitting vehicles that contribute the maximum to air pollution by vehicles.
- Asthma in Children in largely aggravated due to air pollution.
- 100000 Metric Tonnes of waste is generated in India each day.
- It is found out that 90% of the waste generated by the people are sent to the landfill in India
- According to a study it is found out that almost 65% of the waste that go to the landfill can be recycled and reused.
We work towards:-
- Data collection.
- Spreading awareness and sensitizing the conscience of people.
- Aggregating experts and professionals to address the problem in hand and enable change.
- Understanding the laws that govern air pollution and litigating unimplemented laws.
- Feature 100% biodegradable and recyclable kiosks
- Researching/Assessing the impact on public health.
- Engaging with officials to capture and fill the gaps in the system./span>
- Innovative solutions to achieve clean air.